Thursday, October 16, 2008

Jo's New Abode


An excited JoAnna and Family got the keys to their new house yesterday. We went over last evening and got to see it... from the inside this time. What better way to get to know a house than to play hide-n-seek with the kids. I think I got to see every closet. :-) There is something nice about a new house. The kids had sleeping bags rolled out on the floor, prepared to spend their first night.

Micah and Seth in their new room. Check out Micah's hat rack. Don't burn the place down bud!

3 comments:

JamieB said...

how fun!!

JamieB said...

did you just add these pics, cause i didn't see them before! and they totally make me smile! i love jo's face and seth 'showing' his room and micah flashing the I LOVE YOU sign.

Mel (AKA Dad, Papa Mel, Grampa) said...

Yes, I added the pix later.