Thursday, July 16, 2009

It's HOT

Not much going on. I work in the garage in the morning while it's cool. Then retreat to the house.

I've been writing again. The Manx Mania gave me my own byline about a year ago. I try to do light stuff with clever wording and wit. Get a few compliments. Also working on the Christian Essentials manuscript again. I taught it for 10 weeks, just concluded. I got fired up to do a few more subjects. That keeps me occupied in the house afternoons.

Last weekend was the Big Bear buggy run. 110+ buggies showed. Fun but congested. Temps up there were only low 80s. Nice. We jammed all 110+ buggies on a parking lot for a photo. Ours is back there somewhere but you can't see the proverbial tree for the forest.


Got a call from Alaska saying they found us a house to house-sit for a few weeks if we are interested. Interested? It's 100°+ here. Juneau is 66° today. No contest. It'll be late summer there when we arrive. But we'll escape the August monsoonal heat here, hopefully.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Very cool picture!