Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Net Worth Statement



Instead of a page listing line items of net worth this is a picture version. Mary and JoAnna gave April a baby shower on Saturday. Five hours later a car with trunk, back seat, and every available nook carefully packed to hold all the gifts, was unloaded at our domicile. The presents were such a blessing for them that we arranged this picture. While Bela and myself were carrying in the gifts he smiled and commented, "I think Sophie (unborn baby's name) has more net worth than April and me... (pause) ...and I'm including the snowboard."

In a very real sense this Statement of Worth is not merely the material gifts seen here. The picture speaks of the friendship and love of many for Bela, April, and Sophie. What a Statement!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

How fun! I'm so happy for April and Bela and can't wait to see pictures of this little girl!

Sarah said...

love it!!!!