Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Repairs

After ten days the flood repairs are about finished. The new carpet is installed. Looks very nice. Makes the recital room look completely different. About all I need to do yet is clean the carpet in part of downstairs. At least the store is presentable enough to show again.

The news/weather people said we were suppose to get 1-4 inches of rain between last night and this evening. They billed the storm as the largest October storm in 4 decades. I made elaborate preparations at the store and house. In our rain gauge we got.... zero, zip, none, nada. Reminds me of the boy who cried wolf.

2 comments:

april said...

I bet the carpet does look good...I was thinking that it will update that whole room...

JamieB said...

was it STORM WATCH 2009??
those crack me up!